Sunday, October 5, 2008

Old World Lilic...


I really wanted my lilac's to look kind of distorted, somewhat old world looking... I stamped them twice with two colors of marvy ink (dark blue & purple) then added some extra dots in the middle with two colored gel pens white and dark purple. Then I brushed over the image with a burnt orange to give it the old look. I layered behind image black paper then a white paper that I inked in dark blue. Added some dew drops and some ribbon and chipboard put on two pop dots with the word lilic stamped in dark blue, oops almost forgot about adding my little bug...

2 comments:

Julie Koerber said...

What an interesting technique! This looks cool Erin! Thanks for playing and sharing this week!

Barb Hardeman said...

This one looks so cool. I love what you did with the Lilacs - one of my favorite flowers. I can almost smell your...