Monday, October 6, 2008

Thinking of the Beach...


My husband has been away in Charleston S.C although he arrives home today he has been telling me lots about his trips to the beach, surfing,sailing,etc... All I can say is I want to walk on the beach but life does not afford me a adventure at this time... So I took one in my craft room today... The tags were pre-made that I found at our local 99 cent store, I inked the beer mugs brushed on a little extra beer color then added some liquid applique to the top, and put on tag using pop dots. I layered some papers stamped on cheers then added some dew drops. I used vellum and ribbon and added another of the pre-made pieces that also came in set then added to bottom... Makes me think all about the good time my husband has been having and at-last he can have the household trash duty again!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just had a peak at your blog Erin. You are one talented stamper!

What a great beach card - makes me wish I was there. I love the foamy heads on the beer - great idea!

Barb Hardeman said...

Great beach card Erin! Love how you did the mugs...