Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Family Christmas cards...

This coat is from rubbernecker stamps. I colored coat with markers then used liquid applique to make the fur. I then cut the coat out and added pearl dots for the buttons... I then used nesties for back ground that I layered and added white glen pen dots attached coat on nesties with pop dots. I then added cuttlebug snowflake strip to bottom of card then tied some ribbon. Two more layered nesties for words ho ho ho with some gel pen dots and embossed with clear...
I have 74 of theses cards for my family to give out during the holidays so when you make as many cards as I do each year it because a real chore at times to complete the task....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a darling card!! :) Love that image!!! Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and see me! :) You have a wonderful blog!!

It All Begins With A Tree said...

This has to be one of the most stunning Christmas cards I've seen in a long time! Love the liquid applique, makes the whole coat POP!

Wow, you're an amazing talent!


Heidi

Rebecca said...

That is a lot of cards to make...just for part of the family! WOW! But these are terrific. I love the basic red and white! You can't go wrong there!

Tlbran said...

What a great card for Christmas. I love that stamp. You must work all year to get that many cards done...LOL I look for a fast easy card and complain if I have to make 30 cards!