Saturday, September 27, 2008

In-Laws Christmas cards



Here are my In-Laws christmas cards so after I reached 120 I stopped counting. My In-law send out lots of Christmas cards each year and I have been making lots so they will have enough this Christmas because last year they still needed more. My Mother In-Law just loves snowflakes! Details: This snowflake is from stampin up and I embossed it with stampendous blue tinsel (opaque) on vellum. I then added some glitter dots, then added two different shades of blue paper strips to top and added some rub-ons. Snowflake is then glued under paper strips and then added to card front.
The second two cards: I used snowflakes done same as above. Then I used a punch for a window on bottom card and a nesties for window of middle card and glued vellum snowflake on back of window, tied with some ribbon, and glued on top of card adding some extra glitter dots around outside of scollop window.

3 comments:

Barb Hardeman said...

Each of these cards is exceptional Erin. I still can't believe that you make so many cards for your mom and the In-Laws each year. You're an amazing lady...

Mandy said...

Wow! How elegant!!

Robbie said...

All of your cards are so pretty! Thank you for your comments on my blog (robbieandkent.blogspot.com). They really gave me a boost...a needed boost! I am new at blogging but am enjoying the heck out of it. I love SCS and never does a day go by that I'm not cruising it!