I have been tagged by Kcherrie @http://snippetsink.blogspot.com She has an awesome blog so go check it out:)
So here are the rules and please forgive me if you don't like tag.
Tagging Games Rules
1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog some random, some weird
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
So, here ya go....seven things about me!
1. I just love cake and I always have! I love to make them, I love to share them and most all I love to eat them..
2. I am very new to card making I have only been doing it for about 3 years and sometimes thats all I can I think about...my next creation.
3. I have been making mine and my parents and my In-laws Christmas cards for the last 3 years. in total that about two hundred and thirty Chrismas cards, takes me about 3 months to complete this task...
4. I just signed my name to go and look around at classmates.com and my childhood bestfriend found me after about 30 years, it's was such a surprise and she lives in Germany so we have lots and lots to catch up on...fun fun
5. I have two adopted kids from Korea who are the loves of my life, my Son is 21 and my Daughter is 16. My Son just moved out into his first place and I miss more then word can express...My Daughter is my BestFriend...
6.My Husband loves boats and loves to sail and although we own many boats but my favorite is a jet ski, even at my age I can't help but sing born to be wild each time I am on it.....shhhh don't tell anyone, I can't sing!
7. I have a yellow nape parrot who says pretty mommy to me each and everyday. Parrots are lots of fun and because I am the one who taught him to speek I wanted him to learn only the important stuff...
So that's it. Here are the seven people I am tagging. They have great blogs and are incredibly talented ladies and well I'm sorry Ladies this is a first for me tooo... So I hope you understand that I wanted to play along and that I find your blogs to be filled with such wonderful things that I want others to share in seeing your talent along with me tooo...
5. Tinker Bell@http://jpcards.blogspot.com/
Happy to be Stuck With You
8 months ago