Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Mothers Christmas cards


Ok so here are a few of my Mothers Christmas cards for this year! I have made about 35 cards all total for my mother. Details: I Layered different nesties for the background that I inked using marvy ink a red and green, Then added some white and black gel pen dots all tied up with two colors of ribbon. The leafs and the poinsettia were colored with water color markers then clear embossed with ultra thick embossing power. I layered nesties with pop dots and poinsettia and tucked leafs under poinsettia to get a 3-D look, I stamped the word peace with black ink and added it to the bottom... The leaf stamp is from starvting artist, The poinsettia stamp came from Northwoods, and the word stamp is from hobby lobby. if you want to learn all about nestabilities from spellbinders and the wizard just copy and paste this youtube site: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQJpHgDWlB0

1 comment:

Barb Hardeman said...

These two are stunning. What a wonderful combination of colors and dimension. Great work...